Saturday, January 23, 2010

My mom officially believes now that I have grown out of my “touchy baby” stage and have moved on to “textbook baby” or even “angel baby”. I am such a good boy and only really cry when I obviously need something. I am usually sleeping 10 hours a night with one feeding and take 3-4 naps a day (I still sleep a lot). Mom is thrilled about this because she thinks it is only up hill from here. I continue to talk a lot and suck on my fist. I am even starting to realize what my hands are doing and touching. Mom loves watching me discover new things. Mom is working on getting pictures of me smiling and giggling. We will post them as soon as we can coordinate.
It has been raining non stop here in Alameda so mom and I are getting a little stir crazy. However mom was reminded that she could be living in places that have snow (Utah or Canada or Montana) and realized she is being spoiled here in California. It is supposed to rain until February but we will try and have a better attitude.
Now that Uncle Matthew and Auntie Crystal sent us all the pictures they took from New Years, we posted some above. We also posted the shots that Auntie Crystal took of mommy and me. They look so professional and we give a shout out to Auntie Crystal for doing such a good job (despite the fact that she made me take all my clothes off for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment