Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Firsts




Last weekend I was finally able to meet my new cousin, Troy. He is a very fun, affectionate boy and I think he will be a great addition to the family. He loves Iron Man, Transformers, dogs named bumblebee, super heroes and cars (as far as I know). He is manliest boy I know. He got along with everyone great and hopes to come back to Grandma’s soon to play more.
Monday was very exciting because I was able to go to my first Hockey game. It wasn’t just any hockey game though, it was a NHL game! San Jose Sharks verses the Calgary Flames. In honor of my half Canadian blood, mom dressed me in my Team Canada jersey and everyone that saw me thought I was so cute. Mom was prepared to tell anyone that gave us a dirty look that many (4) of the San Jose players are set to play on the Canadian Olympic team. Unfortunately the Flames were embarrassed and lost 9-1. For the only goal that Calgary scored mom gave out a loud yelp and everyone around looked at her funny. Even though she was more and more sad with every Sharks goal, she let me jump and dance to the song they played after each goal (dun dun dun dun dun HEY! dun dun dun dun).
Some more good news is that Daddy started his job. He leaves really early even before I wake up in order to miss rush hour and work out at a gym. I miss him during the day but love to spend time with him at night. He usually gets home just in time to put me down for my evening nap. I continue to talk, smile and giggle more and more. One time I was talking so much mommy let me answer the phone when Dad called. He thought it was a pretty nice surprise.

1 comment:

Melanye said...

Fun updates Cherish! Congrats about Mickey's job, that's great news! Take care! Melanye

Post a Comment