Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Foot Fetish

My eye/foot coordination is only getting better. Check it out.


Since Hotel Springville closed for a little while, things have been pretty quiet around here. Except for me… I am jabbering up a storm. Mom and I talk all day and along with a few signs (for drink and eat) I feel we are really communicating. I am also crawling like a big boy. Now that I realize how much more efficient this is, I rarely go back to my army crawl. When mom takes me outside, I love exploring. The weather has been perfect lately so we go outside everyday. Not only I am crawling everywhere, but I continue to climb up on everything and even transfer from one thing to another. The thing I love to transfer to most in my mom though. Hopefully soon I will lean to walk to her.
Now that I am no longer eating from mom, I LOVE my bottle. I sign for it many times a day but mom has to hold strong and only give it to my at meal times or else I doubt I would eat anything else. So far I am having a decent transition to table food. Many things feel different in my mouth and take a long time to eat because I have to chew so much. Mom and I are being patient during this transition and I am sure I will get better soon.
Here are some pictures mom took to say thank you so everyone that got me gifts.
Cute shirt from Cousin Marissa


Drum from Great Grandma and Grandpa Campbell


Wagon from Great Auntie and Uncle


Train from Grandma and Granddad Wilcock and cute shirt from Kate, Kent, Afton and Kent


Cell phone from Smiths


Pirate book from Michelle


Books from Vastolas

2 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

What a smartie pants. How did you ever find out that he would like to jump while holding that popper. So funny!!!

kati_vastola said...

That swing looks like the best thing EVER!

Post a Comment