Sunday, November 8, 2009


Tomorrow I will be one month old! I am still growing really fast and many of my new born close are getting a little tight. Time is flying by. In just over two weeks, lots of family will be coming for my blessing. I am so excited to meet more people that will hold me! I am so easy to love because I can snuggle close and melt your heart when ever you hold me. I do it to mommy and daddy all the time.
I had a great week just hangen with mom and dad. Mom started to take me on walks during the day. I love going outside to get fresh air. The weather is so beautiful so she wants to take advantage of it before the cold weather comes.
Late in the week I got to spend some more time with Auntie Richelle and Cousin Daria. They came over to let mommy nap and shower. We had lots of fun and Daria is starting to warm up to me more (I am just so fragile… so she thinks;). Auntie Richelle is so nice and might come again next week.
Yesterday mommy and daddy invited Justin and Jenny over for dinner. I was such a good boy especially while they played gestures. They just passed me around like I was a football and I didn’t mind at all. Daddy was inspiring because he is so good at that game. He gets really into it and makes mommy laugh a lot.
Mommy’s goal this week is to note when I like to sleep and eat the most. It is still too early for me to get into and real routine (that will come after 2 months), but it is worth a shot. I pretty consistently eat at about 1am, 4am, 7am and 9am but Mommy would like to reduce that to 2 feedings in the wee morning hours. I’ll see what I can do but it might still be too early to expect too much out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment