Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby Boy #2 Update

Mom is finally in her third trimester and is happy to be at this point. She is feeling pretty good as long as she gets a good night sleep and doesn't feel as huge as she did when I was inside of her. I'm sure that won't last as my baby brother is growing fast and could be anywhere from 2-3 pounds now! He is quite a mover just like I was and mommy loves it most of the time. Once in a while he tries to actually break the skin of mom's belly and she doesn't like that very much. BTW my brothers due date is MARCH 5 and not the 7 as many thought before. This was even news to mom at a past doctor's appointment.
Over the Holidays we are first flying to Oakland to celebrate Christmas. Then Daddy heads to Dallas, TX for the BYU bowl game and mom and I will fly to Montana to see the Schlenker side and celebrate new years. Daddy will join us after the game and we will drive back to Utah in time for school to start again. We are SO very excited to see so much family but that much travel with me (a two year old) and mommy 7 1/2 months prego will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment