Friday, April 15, 2011

one more before we leave

Quote of the week (from dad to mom about me):
“He is beating me with a rolling pin!”

I am becoming a better and better wrestler but sometimes when I find weapons to use, mom and dad have to take caution.

I have recently discovered how to take off my diaper. Usually I have an undershirt onesie on, but as the days get warmer, mom sometimes decides they are not necessary. And since I do not nap with pants on, that is the perfect time to take it off and breathe a little. Both times that I have taken my diaper off during naptime, I have woken up screaming because there is a big mound of poo in the middle of my crib. Mom runs in to find my pinned up against the bars of my crib with a frightened look on my face. After this occurred twice, she learned to either nap me with pants on or tape my diaper shut.

1 comment:

Melanye said...

HAHA!! That's hilarious - what a cute little guy!

Post a Comment