Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ready for church.




Ready to ride.



Snuggles with Daddy.



On Thursday daddy had work off but instead of going motor biking or shooting (what he usually likes to do in his free time), he babysat me while mommy went to a movie that she has been waiting to go to. She thought Eclipse was SO GOOD but as much as she loves to go to movies, she loves coming home to see me even more.
Daddy was able to get his biking fix on Saturday morning when he went riding with his old boss. They woke up super early to avoid the heat and had quite an adventure. They even made it to the top of the mountain on the west side of Utah Lake!!


Also, mom got a calling today. Word spread pretty fast in the ward about her piano abilities partly because she is looking for piano students. So she was not surprised when she was called as the Relief Society pianist. Mommy isn’t thrilled about this for a couple of reasons: 1. she will be nervous every Sunday which makes it hard to enjoy church and 2. She wanted a calling that would help her interact with people on a regular basis. She is happy to hopefully improve her sight reading skills and simply be forced to practice on a regular basis.
I love to make noise! The more noise a toy makes the better and the more I play with it. I am also learning to imitate people. For a couple of days now, every time daddy says “dada” I copy him. Also when mommy whispers to me, I whisper back. Mom and dad find this very entertaining and can’t wait for me to really start talking.

Sometimes it takes me a very long time to eat because I love to peek at daddy on the couch.



The count down is on! Grandma Cari is coming to visit me on Friday and I am so excited!!

1 comment:

TimLoraKat said...

I am glad to hear you are talking and i bet that makes your daddy so happy. Don't forget to check out our blog too. We have videos and pictures of your cousin, Ryan. We all miss you and love you all so much.

Post a Comment