Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cuter Than Before

The only real big thing that has happened this week is that I got cuter and more fun. Just when mom and dad thought it wasn’t possible, I prove them wrong again. You’ll see in the 3 videos what I am talking about.
Mom usually puts me in the jolly jumper while she is making dinner. She hooks it up to the panty door frame and I usually end up jumping on stuff in the pantry (broom, plastic bags, pop boxes, etc). Check out my innocent smile.

While mommy was ironing, I was playing on the floor and discovered how much fun tissue can be. There is that innocent smile again.


Daddy and I love to read the news paper together on Sunday mornings. Apparently we were reading about some pretty funny stuff.

One of my favorite times of the day is bath time! I get so cuddly afterwards when mommy wraps my up in my hooded towel.

Another miracle that happened this week was me sleeping through the night with out eating. I cannot begin to tell you how happy mommy was. However she had a feeling it was a fluke week and since the past two nights I woke up hungry around 4am again, she might be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment