Friday, March 12, 2010

February Family Party

The Wilcock family has a monthly tradition of having a family party. Since our family has never hosted one before, Grandma Cari decided to let us host February’s party. We had bread bowls, soup and salad and fruit pizza for dessert. During the party the first team Canada verses team USA Olympic hockey game was on. It was a very exciting game and mommy put my team Canada jersey on for it (I had to take her side because everyone else was cheering for USA). After a close game, team USA came out victorious. Mommy and I were not worried however because we knew team Canada would win the gold medal in the end.
My latest development is rolling over with great ease (at least from the tummy to my back). Mom thinks she is giving me lots of tummy time but I show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment