Sunday, December 6, 2009

The best news of the week is that Daddy took the GRE and did great on it! I’m so proud of him and glad we can settle somewhere for 2 years next fall while he is in grad school. Daddy’s first choice is BYU if he gets in but he will apply to some other places as back ups. The next best news is that I saw snow for the first time today. Mommy was pretty excited because it was so beautiful and I stared out the window at the snow for like 3 minutes.
The worst part about this week was that daddy got pretty sick and mommy won't let him hold me. I already have a hard time sleeping and being sick would make it worse so I understand. I just hope he gets better soon so we can play again.
Mommy and me also want dad to get better because Auntie Andi and Uncle Adam are coming to visit next weekend. I am so excited!
Since I am almost 2 months old, Mom really wants me to start sleeping better especially during the night. So far everyone has told mom that she needs to just let me cry until I sooth myself and fall asleep, but mom is really trying to avoid that (and I’m not too fond of that either). If you have any suggestions for us, please please let us know. About 50% of the time I can put myself asleep when mom puts me in my crib when I’m really sleepy, but I like to wake up 20 minutes later. I have a doctor’s appointment next week so maybe he will have some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment