Saturday, June 13, 2009

We are having a...

BOY!! Yesterday we had our second ultrasound and discovered the long awaited gender of our baby. The umbilical cord was in between his legs so it was hard for the tech to find a clear picture of the evidence but she found a couple. Mickey and I are over joyed to start planning to have a son. This will be the 4th grandchild and grandson on the Schlenker side and the 4th grandchild and 2nd grandson on the Wilcock side. Everything else the ultrasound technician checked out looked great so our baby is developing wonderfully. Mickey and I have decided to wait until the baby is born to officially choose a name even though we have a couple of favorites. I'll be sure to post the ultrasound pictures very soon.

1 comment:

Melanye said...

I know I already congratulated you on Facebook but congrats AGAIN! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Kip and I started one a year ago - kipanye.blogspot.com. I'll look forward to future posts - and we need more pregnancy pictures! :)

Post a Comment