Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer Jobs

The count down is on to find out the gender of our baby. We are so excited to find out!! Until then however and for the rest of the summer we need to earn some major money. I recently took over all of the responsibilities at the Faber home (the family we work for to get free rent). I work for 4 hours in the afternoon cleaning and cooking and was not aware that four hours could go by that slowly. Luckily in the morning I have another part time job that goes by a little quicker. I answer phones for an alarm system company as a customer service representative. It does not sound that glamorous and it isn't but I work with some really great people who keep me laughing. The worse part about this job is that I have to work Saturdays. Boo
Mickey is staying busy with almost three jobs. Everyday until the end of May he will work with the BYU track team (except they are paying him now, thank goodness). Many mornings he is also installing satellite systems for a local company. The third thing he is doing is umpiring for the Orem city softball league (he is also playing in the same league with some friends). Umping for this league made him interested in umping for girls 12 and under fast pitch softball. He does that on the weekends and earns quite a bit more.
We are very excited for our upcoming sand dune quadding trip down in Rexburg, ID. We will be meeting my Dad, brother and some other friends for some good times. I won't be able to participate as much as usual but it will still be nice to get out of Provo/Orem. That along with baby gender news is coming up next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment