Monday, March 3, 2014

Damon Turns 2

Damon
Six days after Cooper was born I turned 2. To mom and dad, it seems I have been 2 for a while because of all my talking and recent milestones. We were lucky enough to still have Grandma and Papa here to help celebrate!
After opening an awesome gift from my family, mommy and daddy took me out for a special breakfast all for me: donut and chocolate milk!




Later in the day we went to an indoor park to play. Another kid was also celebrating his birthday there and shared his cupcakes.

Since Papa's birthday is also in late February, we celebrated him as well.

Even though I can oft be a handful, my family loves my genuine sweetness. My smile can melt hearts as easily as it can reveal my mischievousness. My energy is so fun and playful, I always keep my family active and smiling. My parents are so proud of me and how I have handled this new chapter in our families story. They know I will be an amazing older brother to Cooper as well as a best bud to Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment