Saturday, February 15, 2014

Waiting Game

Houston
While we are patiently waiting for my little brother to arrive, we are having a fun time enjoying the winter Olympics. Mom and Dad got us pretty pumped up for them. This was on mom's birthday when we ate pizza and watched the opening ceremonies.
My parents can hardly get me to have a snack or take a bath because I don't want to miss any action. I often end the night like this because I am so dedicated. I think my favorites sports to watch so far are snowboarding and speed skating but I'm sure I will get pretty into the hockey too.

I have been showing quite a bit of interest in learning the piano so mom and I have been starting some "lessons". She is teaching me all sorts of fun songs and this was a recital I put on for Family Home Evening last Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment