Sunday, November 24, 2013

Houston's 4th Birthday

My 4th Birthday was awesome (back in October of course)! On the actual day we packed a lot in. I woke up to balloons leading me from my room to my present from my parents, grandparents and great grandparents: a sweet new pedal bike. MUCH better than the $2 garage sale purchase I learned on. Then Daddy took me to the store to spend money I have been saving for a whole year. I had $30 and was able to get a treehouse Lego set! After this we met mom and Damon at the doctor's office for the Ultrasound that told us the great news about my baby brother. The afternoon was quieter with lots of Lego playing. After mommy and daddy got home from work we went out for corn dogs (my request) and bowling!!





If you haven't noticed, I am obsessed with space right now!

Later that week, all of my friends came over for my Super Hero Party. This party was epic as some of my friends are still talking about it!

1 comment:

Melanye said...

That obstacle course is the best!! What a great idea. Happy birthday Houston!

Post a Comment