Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pre Christmas

This all happened before Christmas:

Another good one from our photo shoot.


I loved Santa once he gave me a sucker!


Standing by myself! This is less than exciting if you have seen me recently.

Daddy had a great time in New Mexico besides the fact that there is nothing really to do there. BYU won their bowl game and we are all excited for the season next year. I even have a miniature football uniform to wear to the games!
The day of the game was not only crazy for Daddy but for mommy and me as well. One of Mommy’s old roommates was getting married in Salt Lake and it was a little interesting juggling me and all of the travel/celebration. That morning, we drove to Draper so Smiths could babysit me. I am starting to figure out that usually when we go there, it means mommy is leaving me . Anyways I had a great time with them while mom went to the Salt Lake temple and even got to play with Grandma and Grandpa Campbell who drove down from Canada. Later that night, mom drove to Park City for the reception and I was taken home by G&G Campbell along with cousin Larissa. They took such good care of me and put me to bed like pros. Mom had a great time at the reception even she had been fighting a nasty cold for a week. It involved many of her favorite things such as cheesecake, a make-your- own hot chocolate bar and dancing to great music with friends. Mommy is so happy for Ashley and Brian and hopes all the best for them!!


That night mommy and daddy got home safely but not to relax. We had much to do because the next day we were leaving for Ashley Lake to celebrate Christmas. I will post our adventures of both Ashley Lake and California soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment