Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jan 31




January 31, 2010
Everyday I am discovering new things. I am also gaining more control of my hands and using them to discover as well. Mom tries to introduce me to new toys everyday but I clearly like 2 the best. One is a plastic football that has many holes I can stick my fingers in and the other is a red monkey that is soft and has really long limbs. If mom leaves me in my car seat to sleep after a drive and can be later found awake silently playing with my football. Mom thinks it is so cute.
Lately I have been hearing people describe me as a momma’s boy. Daddy’s opinion of this goes back and forth. Sometimes he is defensive because he knows he has always been a momma’s boy and sometimes he gets a little sad because I become happy when mommy holds me. Don’t get me wrong, my dad and I have a great time and I love him so much. Mommy just has the goods and knows how to get me to sleep when I’m tired.
On Saturday I was able to Great Grandma and Grandpa Cooper who just got home from a month long vacation to Australia. They had a great time and said I had grown up so much in a month. Now that mom has started to go jogging, I stay with G &G Cooper for about an hour everyday. We have a great time. Today I got to watch some old western shows with them and after I told them some stories.
Later on Saturday Grandma Wilcock babysat me while mommy and daddy drove to San Francisco. Daddy won some tickets for the traveling motor cross races. They had 3rd row seats and said the show was amazing. There were lots of fire and fire works, loud music, big jumps and a couple of big crashes. I heard mom say that they whole time she was thinking how much Uncle Mark would have enjoyed it. Mom said she really enjoyed it but would have liked it a bit more if she wasn’t dead tired and didn’t have to smell alcohol and weed the whole time, whatever they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment